FOI request (FOIR-404445454)
Staff home working
Requested Mon 28 February 2022
Responded Wed 16 March 2022
I would like to understand If the council is looking to encourage home working after the pandemic.
1. Does the council have a hot desk policy?
2. Did the council use a hybrid model of home working and office working in 2020, before the pandemic?
3. In a hybrid model how many office seats to staff ratio (people that use PCs, not gardeners and so on) did you have before the pandemic?
4. Is the council continuing with Hybrid Model of home working and office working or looking to dismantle after the pandemic (that is, from 24th March 2022)?
5. If the council is continuing with the Hybrid Model what is its target office seats to staff ratio?
2. Yes, though not as widespread.
3. We had approximately 200 people working in Muriel Matters House before the pandemic.
4. No decision has been finalised yet but it is likely to be a mixture of home and office working.
5. To be decided.
Freedom of Information