FOI request (FOIR-404342570)
Household Support Fund
Requested Mon 28 February 2022
Responded Mon 14 March 2022
Please can I request the following information under the freedom of information act?
1. How much money did the council receive from the Government/County Council for the Household Support Fund?
2. How many applications for money from the Household Support Fund has the council received? Please can these be broken down by month?
3. How many applications has the council approved? Please can this be broken down by month?
4. Of those that were approved, can you break these down by what they were for?
5. How many of these applications have been paid? Please can this be broken down by month?
6. What is the highest amount the council has awarded? And what was it for? This for the whole year, not per month.
7. If possible, please can you tell me how many households the council has helped with this grant?
8. How many applications has the council rejected? Please can this be broken down by month?
9. Please provide the top 5 reasons the council rejected applications for money.
If possible within the time constraints on responding to requests, I would also like to ask:
10. What is the mean amount the council has distributed to households so far?
11. How many applicants have asked the council to look again at their refusal decision?
12. How many payments have been made into applicants' bank accounts? Please can this be broken down by month?
2. 1,343 in total
November 2021: Unable to provide
December 2021: Unable to provide
January 2022: None
February 2022: Unable to provide
March 2022: Unable to provide
3. 1,151 in total
5. 1,151 in total
6. £620 - This award was in respect of food
7. 924 Households
8. 91 in total
Maximum number of applications for food already reached.
No evidence of utility arrears.
Application made to wrong Local Authority.
Maximum amount already paid in respect of utilities.
Not in receipt of a qualifying benefit as set in scheme criteria
10. £283.06 per household
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.