FOI request (FOIR-397928346)
Requested Wed 02 February 2022
Responded Thu 10 February 2022
Under the Freedom of Information Act, please provide me with a copy of the following:
How many wind turbines larger than 0.5MW have been installed since 2007 (inclusive of the year 2007)?
For each turbine larger than 0.5MW installed since 2007 (inclusive of the year 2007), please can we request the following information:
1. Environmental Statement, Figures and Appendices.
2. Any Supplementary Environmental Information (SEI) / Addendum submissions, Figures and Appendices.
3. Noise studies for the candidate WTG type.
1. Complete planning application, including written application, Design and Access statement, and all plans.
2. Planning permission including conditions.
3. Documents and plans submitted to discharge conditions.
4. Approval / notice of conditions being discharged.
5. Were there any other consents required - for example, highways and so on?
6. Has there been any notice of possible enforcement action?
C. Lease and Options
1. Copies of all signed Agreements and side agreements / letters.
Hastings Borough Council is not aware of the installation of any wind turbines.
Certain size wind turbines can be erected Permitted Development (PD). However, we hold no information relating to this.
Regarding wind turbines erected as a result of planning permission, all information is accessible on our public access web site where the subject matter of applications can be searched and all relevant documents will be attached to the application:
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.