FOI request (FOIR-383387591)
Caravan site licences
Requested Mon 06 December 2021
Responded Wed 15 December 2021
Back in December 2015/January 2016 you supplied me with the following versions of the site licence and conditions (request 15/671):
Spindle Wood dated 15/03/2012
Shearbarn dated 12/04/2013
Combe Haven dated 15/03/2012
Stalkhurst dated 21/03/2012
RH environment audit reports from January 2015 and the site audit recommendations that new licences be issued I would like to ensure that I have the latest versions of the site licences ,site conditions and site plans.
In March 2020 (request FOIR-184103147) you refused a request for the latest versions of the licences and conditions for Stalkhurst, Combe Haven and Shearbarn on the grounds that 'The licences for Stalkhurst, Combe Haven and Shearbarn Caravan Park have all been amended since last issued and are subject to on going consultation with the operators and are being refused'.
A further 18 months has now passed. Could you please:
1. Confirm that new versions have now been agreed.
2. If new versions have still yet to be agreed indicate when such new versions will be agreed.
3. Supply under EIR the latest versions of the Stalkhurst, Combe Haven and Caravan Parks caravan park licences, conditions and site plans.
Unfortunately, due to the restrictions during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic our Licensing Team has a subsequent backlog of general applications/variations and enforcement issues across licensing to deal with.
Consultation for the licences for Stalkhurst, Combe Haven and Shearbarn Caravan Park are still ongoing with the operators. Therefore, our response remains the same as that given in March 2020.
2. We hope to engage with the sites in the new financial year.
3. You have the latest versions of all Caravan site licenses.
Freedom of Information