FOI request (FOIR-377267930)
Council care home and social housing
Requested Tue 09 November 2021
Responded Tue 30 November 2021
I am researching a piece on which private companies local authorities have partnered with to provide residential/nursing care homes.
I am also keen to know which private companies councils are working with to provide their social housing.
Could you please tell me:
1. Which council run care homes does your local authority manage?
2. Have you outsourced management or the running of the care home to a private company?
3. What is the name of the private company?
4. How much money was paid by the council in your 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 financial years to private companies to run the care home?
5. What is the typical pay of the most senior directors in companies chosen to run council care homes?
6. What is the typical pay of a care assistant in your council run care home?
7. Which private companies do you work with to provide and run social housing in your area?
8. How much money was paid by the council in your 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 financial years to private companies to help with social housing?
9. What is the typical pay of the most senior directors at private companies helping with social housing?
Q1 - Q6. Information not held. Hastings Borough Council does not own any residential care homes. This is the responsibility of East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information:
Q7. All social housing in Hastings is owned and managed by Registered Providers. To obtain a list please visit our Homemove Allocation Scheme 2018 (page 26) via the following link:
Q8. N/A, see Q7
Q9. Information not held
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.