FOI request (FOIR-366519207)
Animal Activities Licensing
Requested Wed 29 September 2021
Responded Fri 08 October 2021
I am writing under the Freedom of Information Act, to ask for information about licences for the following animal-related activities issued by yourselves:
- Dog breeding establishments
- Dog boarding establishments (commercial)
- Dog boarding establishments (home)
- Dog day care establishments
1. For each of the calendar years 2015-2020 inclusive, for each of the above activities, please provide:
a. Number of first-time licence applications
b. Number of renewal licence applications
c. Number of applications refused
d. Number of one-year licences issued
e. Number of two-year licences issued
f. Number of three-year licences issued
g. Number of inspections carried out
h. Number of licences revoked
If you do not have the information back to 2015 or for each of these activities, please supply the data where you do have records.
2. In addition, for each of the calendar years 2015-2020 inclusive, please also provide:
a. Number of animal welfare inspectors
b. Number of full-time employees of the animal welfare team
Please see attached spreadsheet.
Hastings Borough Council holds no information pre 2018.
We do not have an animal welfare team or welfare inspectors and all aspects of Animal Welfare is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards, please visit their website for further information:
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.