FOI request (FOIR-365648406)
Taxi usage in the Hastings area
Requested Sat 25 September 2021
Responded Tue 05 October 2021
Under the Freedom of Information Act could you kindly supply the following information:
1. The monthly average number of times that private hire vehicles and taxis were used by the public in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. This would result in you providing 48 figures.
2. The monthly average range of miles travelled per trip by private hire vehicles/taxis for these years. Again this would result in you providing 48 separate figures. For clarity: January 2018 - 2-5 miles, February 2018 - 2-6 miles and so on.
3. The nature of the top 5 complaints made about private hire vehicles/taxis for these years, and the number of each of these complaints.
4. The percentage of the population who used private hire vehicles/taxis for each of these years.
5. The current number of licensed private hire vehicles/taxis in Hastings and which firm they each belong to.
6. Any figures for private hire vehicles and taxis can be supplied as one number.
Please provide all of the data in an Excel spreadsheet.
1. Information not held - this question would need to be directed to the trade
2. Information not held - this question would need to be directed to the trade
3. 'Parking Issues', 'Smoking in vehicle', 'Speeding', 'Dangerous Driving', 'Overcharging'
4. Information not held
5. Private Hire - 314, Hackney Carriage - 54
Freedom of Information