FOI request (FOIR-361084882)
Requested Mon 06 September 2021
Responded Tue 30 November 2021
I am trying to establish local authorities' procedures for recruitment, specifically applicant tracking systems for my research project.
1. Do you use an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)?
2. If you do use an ATS, who is the supplier of your current ATS?
3. If you do use an ATS, when is the contract end-date with your current supplier?
4. If you do use an ATS, did you buy your current ATS through a framework?
5. If you did buy through a framework, which framework?
6. If you did not buy through a framework, did you contract direct without any tendering process?
7. If you bought through a framework, did you call off or did you conduct a mini-competition?
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
Do you use an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)? Yes If you do use an ATS, who is the supplier of your current ATS?
5. Not applicable
7. Not applicable
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.