FOI request (FOIR-357314445)
Requested Thu 19 August 2021
Responded Wed 25 August 2021
The information I am requesting is regarding the software contracts that the organisation uses, for the following fields:
A. Enterprise Resource Planning Software Solution (ERP)
B. Primary Customer Relationship Management Solution (CRM)
C. Primary Human Resources (HR) and Payroll Software Solution
D. The organisation's primary corporate Finance Software Solution
For each, please provide:
1. Name of Supplier: Can you please provide me with the software provider for each contract?
2. The brand of the software: Can you please provide me with the actual name of the software. Please do not provide me with the supplier name again, please provide me with the actual software name.
3. Description of the contract: Can you please provide me with detailed information about this contract and please state if upgrade, maintenance and support is included. Please also list the software modules included in these contracts.
4. Number of Users/Licenses: What is the total number of user/licenses for this contract?
5. Annual Spend: What is the annual average spend for each contract?
6. Contract Duration: What is the duration of the contract? Please include any available extensions within the contract.
7. Contract Start Date: What is the start date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract.
8. Contract Expiry: What is the expiry date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract.
9. Contract Review Date: What is the review date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. If this cannot be provide please provide me estimates of when the contract is likely to be reviewed.
10. Contact Details: I require the full contact details of the person within the organisation responsible for this particular software contract (name, job title, email, contact number).
The same request has recently been answered, please refer to our response in our disclosure log on our website:
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.