FOI request (FOIR-357036587)
Financial Management/ERP system
Requested Wed 18 August 2021
Responded Wed 25 August 2021
I would like to raise a Freedom of Information Request regarding your Financial Management/ERP system:
1. What Financial Management/ERP System does the council use?
2. Who is ultimately responsible for the system (name and title)?
3. How many users access the system across the council?
4. Is the system hosted locally or is it a cloud solution?
5. Does the council intend to move the system to the cloud?
6. When did the contract commence and when will it expire?
7. Do you intend to evaluate alternative solutions when the contract expires?
8. Are you in a shared service for either ICT or Financial Management/ERP?
9. If yes, what is the nature of the shared service?
10. If no, what plans do you have for shared service/partnership working?
If the Finance system is run/managed in-house:
11. What is the annual software (licence and support) charge payable to the Financial Management/ERP system provider?
12. What was the initial capital cost of the system payable to the supplier?
If the Finance system is hosted remotely (via the cloud):
13. How are the annual charges made up (software licence/support charge, hosting charge and so on)?
The same request has recently been answered. This can be viewed on our disclosure log via our website:
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.