FOI request (FOIR-356600707)
Requested Mon 16 August 2021
Responded Fri 20 August 2021
1. The total number of lock-up domestic garages owned by the councils.
2. The total number of these garages that are currently empty.
3. The total number that are currently let to council estate residents.
4. The total number that are let to non council estate residents.
5. The estimated average total space in sq ft of all the council-owned garages.
Q2 - Q5. Information not held - Hastings Borough Council does not own any housing stock. This was transferred to 1066 Housing Association (now Optivo) in 1996 as part of a Large Scale Voluntary Transfer (LSVT).
Freedom of Information