FOI request (FOIR-353742635)
Maintenance of land
Requested Tue 03 August 2021
Responded Thu 12 August 2021
Please provide account or budget account number run by Hastings Borough Council and show all list of payments and activities against this land known as maintenance of any part work field work fencing or otherwise maintenance of the land therein and in regard to land known as Bunger hill badger sett. approx 900 sq m in size and in regard to maintenance of this land since 1966. As little expense has been seen to be paid this list is not expected to be extensive.
NOTICE OF REFUSAL
Hastings Borough Council has asked you to clarify the exact location of Bunger Hill Farm on several occasions which has not been forthcoming. Therefore your request is now being refused under Section 14(1) of the Freedom of Information Act - Vexatious.
The reasons of refusal are listed below. Section 14(1) has no public interest test.
1. Authorities do not have to respond to requests that are vexatious.
2. The tone and language of your correspondence goes beyond the level of criticism that a public authority or its employees expect to receive.
3. Hastings Borough Council has tried to engage with you however, you are rejecting attempts to assist and advise and show no willingness to provide the information that the information officer has asked you to provide.
4. The effort required to meet the request is grossly oppressive in terms of the strain on time and resources. This is a burden on the authority and cannot reasonably be expected to comply.
5. The impact on the local authority cannot be justified.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.