FOI request (FOIR-353097694)
Requested Fri 30 July 2021
Responded Fri 06 August 2021
Please could you provide me with some information regarding user engagement and your use of open source and open standards for your digital services?
A. User engagement
1. When did you last conduct research into how your website users are accessing digital services?
2. How has your digital uptake increased over the past 12 months (as measured by the government's guidelines)?
B. Open source and open standards
1. What percentage of your source code your council develops - or which is developed on your behalf by external parties - is made open?
2. What percentage of your components are standard government technology components?
3. Is your website designed using open standards for government?
A1. We continually monitor how our digital services are accessed.
A2. Our 12-month rolling average for digital self service has increased by 7.18%.
B2. Information not held
B3. Information not held
Freedom of Information