FOI request (FOIR-341007762)
Next steps accommodation programme
Requested Wed 09 June 2021
Responded Mon 12 July 2021
I am sending this request as your council was listed as having received funding for long-term accommodation under the government's Next Steps Accommodation Programme.
Please can you answer the following questions:
1. Please confirm how much funding your council was originally allocated via the fund?
2. How many units of move-on accommodation did your council originally agree to deliver via the fund?
3. By 1 April 2021, how many units had your council delivered?
4. To date how many units has your council delivered?
5. How many total units does your council now plan to deliver through the fund and by what date? Please indicate if your council has withdrawn from the fund entirely or if the total number of units it plans to deliver has decreased.
1. £1,800,000, including match funding provided by the council
5. A reduced target was agreed with Homes England for the Next Steps Accommodation Programme. We have bid for further funding through the Rough Sleeper Accommodation Programme to continue to increase the supply of Housing First units.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.