FOI request (FOIR-338333351)
Requested Fri 28 May 2021
Responded Wed 16 June 2021
I have a couple of requests for information regarding the licensing schemes you are currently operating within your borough:
1. Please could you confirm that your council has Additional HMO licensing scheme(s) in place at this current time?
2. If you could attach the Additional HMO licensing scheme designation(s) and any other supplementary documentation to your response that would be really appreciated.
3. Confirmation that you do not currently operate any Selective licensing schemes within the borough?
4. Could you also confirm if the consultation for a Selective property licensing scheme in the borough has concluded? And if so, what was the decision?
2. Designation and other information is available on our website:
3. No current scheme.
4. Consultation for a scheme concluded. Application sent to Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government April 2020.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.