FOI request (FOIR-337976379)
Requested Thu 27 May 2021
Responded Thu 10 June 2021
I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
1. Full list of sweepers owned/leased by the council (under 4tonne GVW) including make and model.
2. If leased, lease start and end date (month and year would suffice).
3. If owned, year purchased and when the council are looking to renew their fleet of sweepers.
4. Does the council carry out street cleansing duties in-house or is this contracted out?
5. If contracted out, who is the contractor responsible for street cleansing duties?
6. Contact details for the person(s) responsible for managing the fleet and street cleansing within the council.
1. All of our sweepers are sur-4t GVW. The closest we have is a Johnston CN202 and 4.2t.
2. Not applicable - all vehicles are owned
3. We will be looking to replace our compact sweeper c.5 years beyond the initial date of purchase.
4. In house
5. Not applicable
6. Waste and Street Scene Services - 01424 451077
Freedom of Information