FOI request (FOIR-329174242)
Requested Mon 26 April 2021
Responded Tue 04 May 2021
1. What exemptions do you have for not taking DD as a payment option and offering another way to pay (for example, cheque or card)?
2. How do you police this? Do you take the residents word or do you make additional checks? Or do residents have to supply evidence?
3. Have you received complaints about this? What are residents main reasons for complaining? How do you deal with these? Do you have standard responses that you send out?
4. Do you have a written policy? Could I have a copy to assist me in developing our policy?
1. There are no exemptions.
3. Yes, we did at the beginning of the change over, but we advise it isn't a mandatory service, we made the change in 2017.
4. Please see attached, the terms and conditions that residents must agree to when signing up for this scheme.
Freedom of Information