FOI request (FOIR-325140055)
Housing Benefit claims
Requested Mon 12 April 2021
Responded Tue 20 April 2021
1. What is the average eligible rent for Housing Benefit claims where the claimant resides in exempt supported accommodation and is of working age?
2. For the above cases, how much of the eligible rent is attributed to 'rent'?
3. For the same cases, how much of the eligible rent is attributed to 'eligible service charges'?
1. The average eligible rent is £177.58 per week.
2. The average 'core rent' is £90.31 per week.
3. The average 'eligible service charge' is £88.71 per week.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.