FOI request (FOIR-323422457)
Requested Wed 07 April 2021
Responded Tue 20 April 2021
Please could you provide me with details of any selective licensing schemes for private landlords that have been implemented in your local authority since 2005? Including if available:
1. The date the selective licensing scheme commenced and the scheme's end date. If this varied by area, details of the different area start-dates and respective end-dates.
2. Whether or not government approval was required for the scheme.
3. The geographical area that the scheme covers within your local authority. Please, could you provide this at the most granular geographical level available such as: postcode, Output Area/Lower Super Output Area or a standard electronic vector file (for example, ESRI shapefile).
4. A copy of the consultation document for each area and any other document that provides a detailed description of the scheme, including maps of each area if available.
5. The number and types of properties affected in each area.
6. Contact details (email) for the person/people administering the scheme.
Q1 - 25/10/2015 - 25/10/2020.
Q2 - No.
Q3 - This information is included in our report at https://www.hastings.gov.uk/content/housing/landlord/new-licensing-scheme/pdfs/Selective_Licensing_Progress_Review_v5_-_141119.pdf
Q4 - This information is included in our report at https://www.hastings.gov.uk/content/current_site_content/430105/improving_homes/selective_licensing_scheme/pdfs/consultation_report
Report on the outcome of scheme is available at https://www.hastings.gov.uk/content/housing/landlord/new-licensing-scheme/pdfs/Selective_Licensing_Progress_Review_v5_-_141119.pdf
Q5 - Information not held - 8133 licences issued.
Q6 - Andrew Palmer, email: email@example.com
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.