FOI request (FOIR-317044939)
Requested Wed 17 March 2021
Responded Tue 13 April 2021
1. How many reports did you receive from whistleblowers in 2019 and in 2020?
2. How many people do you have in your organisation that are trained/permitted to take reports from whistleblowers?
3. What training have the people in question number 2 received in whistleblowing?
4. What cost, if any, was there for this training?
5. Which organisation delivered each course?
6. What is the name of the person that arranged this training and what is their email address?
7. What methods do you have for whistleblowers to contact a person that is authorised to take their report and what are the specific details of these, that is, email addresses, telephone numbers and so on?
8. What are the email addresses for the people authorised to receive whistleblower reports?
9. How many whistleblowers have left the organisation within 12 months of making a report?
10. How many whistleblowers have made an allegation of 'detriment' against your organisation?
Q7. Email, Telephone, Letter
Tom Davies, Chief Auditor, email@example.com
Verna Connolly, Executive Manager of People, Customer and Business Support, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Bourne, Head of IT, email@example.com
Mary Kilner, Chief Legal Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.