FOI request (FOIR-315211736)
Requested Thu 11 March 2021
Responded Fri 27 August 2021
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council for Planning, Land Charges, Building Control, Trading Standards, Licensing, Environmental Health and ASB?
2. When does each contract expire?
3. How much does each system cost annually?
4. Are you planning to go to market for a different Software System? If so, when?
5. How many users/licences for each system do you have?
6. Who is the person responsible for your software system(s)? Please provide full name, title and contact information.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
1. Planning and Land Charges - Idox Acolaid. Licensing, Environmental Health, and ASB - Northgate (now NEC Software Solutions) M3.
2. Idox Acolaid - Annual rolling (due 1st April). Northgate (now NEC Software Solutions) M3 - The rolling support annual contract is for the period 01/01 to 31/12 each year.
3. Idox Acolaid - £27,219.56. Northgate M3 - £19,395.
4. No current plans.
5. Idox Acolaid - 37. Northgate M3 - Site licence.
6. Head of Information Technology - 01424 451066
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.