FOI request (FOIR-304694413)
DSE workstation assessments
Requested Fri 05 February 2021
Responded Fri 12 February 2021
1. How do you complete ergonomic/DSE workstation assessments, including to meet the requirements of the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations and make 'reasonable adjustments' in line with the Equality Act?
2. What companies do you use for both providing workstation assessments and supplying DSE equipment recommended?
3. Were these products or services purchased through a tender or framework? If so, which one?
4. Are you under contract with your current supplier(s) for the above assessment/supply services? If so, what is the start and end date of the contract?
5. Can you confirm your annual spend on assessments and equipment?
6. Can you provide contact details for the person(s) responsible in procurement?
7. Can you provide contact details for the department responsible for managing this service?
1. Line managers ensure they are completed for all their staff.
2. Online using any appropriate and reputable supplier.
4. Not applicable.
5. Approximately £5,000.
6. Health and Safety Advisory Team.
Freedom of Information