FOI request (FOIR-291111957)
Requested Mon 04 January 2021
Responded Fri 12 February 2021
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please send me:
1. Who is the person responsible for council tax, business rates and parking collections and more specifically the enforcement of debts relating to these?
2. Can you provide email and telephone contact details for the above person?
3. Do you have formal contracts with service level agreements for the enforcement of these debts?
4. If so, what are expiry dates for the contracts above?
A. Council tax and business rates
1. Peter Grace, Assistant Director Financial Services and Revenues
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 01424 451066
3. We have a rolling Service Level Agreement in place as opposed to a formally procured contract.
4. see (3).
B. Parking (off street only)
1. Mike Hepworth, Assistant Director Environment and Place
2. Email: email@example.com, Telephone: 01424 451070
4. Not applicable
C. Parking (on street)
Information not held
On street parking is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information:
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.