FOI request (FOIR-267730507)
Requested Mon 02 November 2020
Responded Tue 10 November 2020
Please can you provide the following information:
1. How many craft (construction trade operative) workers are currently employed by your council?
2. How many craft workers in your council are currently employed on the Red Book national agreement?
· Red Book national agreement
· Red Book terms and conditional with different pay rates
· On a hybrid agreement with Green Book rates of pay
· All on Green Book terms and conditions
· Any other arrangements
3. Please provide details of rates of pay for craft workers and grades in your council?
4. Does your council engage any private construction contractors to deliver craft work?
5. If so which companies are engaged? What council contracts are they delivering? And when do these contract(s) expire?
Hastings Borough Council does not employ any craft workers.
Freedom of Information