FOI request (FOIR-254681446)
ENF/20/00076 Rocklands Private Caravan Park
Requested Mon 28 September 2020
Responded Wed 07 October 2020
A. Could you please clarify which balcony you measured and at what points you measured it by marking the location on the attached plan?
B. Could you please answer points 3 and 4 which remain unanswered:
"3. We have expressed concerns about the building and its environs not conforming to the approved plans and called for an independent remeasurement see previous correspondence (below).
- You visited the site on the 09/09/2019.
- You have not supplied any measurements of the building yet state that following 'visual inspection' it conforms with the approved plans.
- Please supply the measurements taken of the building to support this conclusion.
- Please describe what you mean by a 'visual inspection' of the building. Does a 'visual inspection' involve taking physical measurements?"
"4. We reported an unauthorised extended balcony on the East Hill side of the building. This balcony was in flagrant beach of the planning permission.
- The balcony has now been removed. What measures did Enforcement take to have this balcony removed?"
C. Please confirm that the site was visited on both the 09/09/2020 and the 24/09/2020
A. Both first floor balconies measured.
3. Measurements of balcony depths - 2m. To describe what is meant by a 'visual inspection' is not a request for recorded information.
4. This is not a request for recorded information.
C. The site was visited on the dates noted at C.
Freedom of Information