FOI request (FOIR-249441257)
Requested Mon 14 September 2020
Responded Wed 20 January 2021
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from Hastings Borough Council.
I would be most grateful if you would supply me with the following information:
1. The total number of your workforce as a whole.
2. The total number of staff who have died from COVID-19 within your organisation.
3. The total number of staff who have been admitted to hospital as a result of COVID-19.
4. The total number of staff who have been properly diagnosed with COVID-19 not requiring hospitalisation.
5. The total number of staff who have had to take time off work through isolation procedures not counting when the offices were actually closed.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding:
1. Total number of staff 324
3. None that we have been made aware of.
4. 7 staff
5. 28 staff
Freedom of Information