FOI request (FOIR-232235160)
S. 202 Statutory Reviews
Requested Mon 27 July 2020
Responded Wed 19 August 2020
1. Number of S. 202 Statutory Reviews requested by Housing Applicants in the financial years (April - March) 2016 - 2017; 2017 - 2018; 2018 - 2019 and 2019 - 2020.
2. A breakdown of the categories of reviews requested for each of the above years i.e. Priority Need, Intentionally Homeless; Not eligible; Not Homeless; Discharge of S. 193 Duty; Discharge of Relief Duty; Suitability of Accommodation.
3. How many reviews in the above categories overturned the original decision?
4. How many review decisions by categories above led to a County Court appeal?
5. How many County Court appeals by the categories above were successful on the part of the applicant?
6. Whether the reviews are currently carried out by an internal member of staff or are contracted out?
Please see attached with the requested information.
Freedom of Information