FOI request (FOIR-231191046)
Requested Thu 23 July 2020
Responded Wed 07 October 2020
a. For the last financial year (2019-2020) how many fines or FPNs did your authority issue for fly-tipping?
b. What was the total revenue received from these fines or FPNs?
c. How much was spent on issuing these fines?
a. For the last financial year (2019-2020) how many times did your authority prosecute individuals or businesses for fly-tipping?
b. How many resulted in convictions?
c. Was any revenue received as compensation?
d. Was any revenue received as costs?
3. How much was spent on these prosecutions?
3) For the last financial year (2019-2020) how many cases of fly-tipping did your authority deal with?
4) For the last financial year (2019-2020), what the was total cost to your authority of dealing with fly-tipping?
5) How many people live in your local authority area?
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
a. 4 FPNS
c. Information not held
4) Information not held - we do not have a separate cost centre associated with fly tipping, it is incorporated in our waste budget.
5) The population of Hastings is currently 92,855
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.