FOI request (FOIR-200008638)
Notification of Planned 5G Antennas and Masts Under Permitted Development Rights
Requested Fri 24 April 2020
Responded Wed 27 May 2020
I have reason to believe that Hastings Borough Council has recently received notification of plans to install 5G telecom antennas and upgrade telecom masts in Hastings, East Sussex under Permitted Development Rights.
I am requesting:
1. a copy of the above notification
2. timeline of installations
3. types of installations
4. locations of installations
5. companies carrying out installations
6. proposed operating bandwidth(s) of installations 7. any and all associated information related to the above installations
Hastings Borough Council holds no information in respect of this request.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.