FOI request (FOIR-171318741)
Performance and Risk Management Software Systems
Requested Thu 30 January 2020
Responded Fri 07 February 2020
By way of introduction my name is **** and I am the **** for Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council.
I am presently conducting some market research on performance and risk management systems within local authorities and wondered whether you might be able to assist us with such matters.
Would it be possible you could pass this email to relevant officer to see whether perhaps they could provide some information on this type of software. The Council would gratefully appreciate any information you could provide us with:
1. Does your authority have an integrated performance and risk management system (software solution)?
2. Is the system an internally built 'in house' system?
3. If the system is provided by an external supplier, could you please provide the company name / address/ website of the external supplier?
4. Can you please list all original setup costs and annual contract costs? (where they are not commercially sensitive)
5. How long has your authority had this system?
6. Does the system have additional integrated modules (other than performance and risk) e.g. project management, Partnership, Financial etc
7. If your performance management systems and risk systems are not integrated, could you please confirm if each system is 'in house' built or provided by an external provider (if external provider, in each case please provide the company name / address/ website of the provider)
8. Does the performance/risk system have an integrated dashboard output or external (third party) supplier dashboard output?
9. If external could you please provide the company name / address/ website of the external supplier?
10. Does the performance/risk system have an integrated reporting output or external (third party) supplier reporting output?
11. If external could you please provide the company name / address/ website of the external supplier?
Q1: - Hastings Borough Council does not have an integrated performance and risk management system/software solution.
Q2 - Q11: Not Applicable
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.