FOI request (FOIR-154824620)
Woodland Survey Statistics
Requested Mon 04 November 2019
Responded Mon 18 November 2019
1. Please provide to me as a request for information the number of acres of woodland and the representation as a percentage of land surface in Hastings in the following years 1990,1995,2000,2005,2010,2015, 2019.
2) Please provide me as a request for information the number of these acres at "1)" as a percentage the Councils owns in the given year 1990,1995,2000,2005,2010,2015, 2019.
3) Please provide me as a request for information the number of these acres at "1)" as a percentage that has a sympathetic woodland management scheme in the given year 1990,1995,2000,2005,2010,2015, 2019.
4) Please provide a reference for this information request.
5) Please inform me If this request exceed the cost limits for compliance (Section 12). The equivalent provision in the EIR is once again [Regulation 12(4)(b)] - manifestly unreasonable requests .
6) Please inform me if this request is covered under Section 14. In the case of the EIR, there is an equivalent provision for requests which are manifestly unreasonable [Regulation 12(4)(b)].
Hastings Borough Council holds no information in respect of this request.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.