FOI request (FOIR-141060345)
Ecclesbourne Glen footpath closures - geotechnical site inspection
Requested Mon 02 September 2019
Responded Wed 09 October 2019
In the annual update report to SEG HBC said that:
"Temporarily closed public footpaths through Ecclesbourne Glen The council, as landowner, continues to liaise closely with the East Sussex County Council ('ESCC') Rights of Way team, who have responsibility for designated public rights of way, to maintain the footpath closure and diversion arrangements. The ESCC temporary closure continues and will be reviewed again later in 2019, following a site inspection from our geotechnical engineers this summer "
Please supply under EIR the following:
1. The date of the site inspection by HBC geotechnical engineers
2. List all information produced by the HBC geotechnical engineers as a result of the site visit, list should include title of information, date of information, author, reference number
3. Copies of all information produced by the HBC geotechnical engineers as a result of the site visit
4. Copies of all correspondence in any form between the geotechnical engineers and HBC concerning the site visit.
5. Copies of all correspondence in any form between HBC officers concerning the site visit.
Q1 - 7 May 2019
Q2 - Information not held
Q3 - Please see attached report as requested.
Q4 - Information not held
Q5 - Information not held
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.