FOI request (FOIR-137542034)
Requested Thu 15 August 2019
Responded Fri 25 October 2019
1. The total number of new homes of any tenure completed by the council in the past five years (beginning of 2014/15 - end of 2018/19).
2. Over the same period, the number of new homes completed within the HRA, broken down by tenure (e.g. social rent, affordable rent, shared ownership, etc).
3. Over the same period, the number of new homes completed within a Local Housing Company, broken down by tenure (this includes joint ventures).
4. Over the same period, the number of new homes completed directly through the General Fund, broken down by tenure.
5. The number of homes the council intends to develop over the next five years through the HRA (2019/20 - 2023/24).
6. The number of homes the council intends to develop over the next five years through a housing company.
7. The number of homes the council intends to develop over the next five years through the General Fund.
8. An estimate of the total amount of council investment required to deliver the plans referred to in questions 6-8, if available.
Please note that questions refer only to homes built, not acquisitions. In cases where demolition occurred, please try to count net additions. e.g. 10 homes demolished and 15 built in their place where possible = 5 homes delivered.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
Q1 - Zero
Q2 - Zero
Q3 - Zero
Q4 - Zero
Q5 - Zero
Q6 - The Housing company is reviewing its future plans at present and has made no decision on how many homes it intends to develop over the next 5 years.
Q7 - The Council has made no decision at present as to how many homes it might wish to develop over the next 5 years in the general fund.
Q8 - Not applicable at present.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.