FOI request (FOIR-128727945)
Requested Thu 04 July 2019
Responded Wed 23 October 2019
1. How many road vehicles (vans/minibuses/HGVs/cars/motorbikes) does your local authority currently use either directly or via your contractors
2. What proportion of these are currently a) zero emissions b) low emissions (ULEZ standard) c) diesel d) pre Euro VI diesel"
3. What proportion of these vehicles are planned to be a) zero emissions by 2030 b) low emissions (ULEZ standard) by 2030?
4. Have you signed up to Clean Van Commitment (zero emissions vans by 2028)
5. Are you involved in any Innovate UK vehicle trials?"
6. Have you signed the Clean Bus commitment (XXX)?
7. How many school streets (exclusions zones for cars around schools) are there in your local authority currently - both as a total figure and a percentage of the overall schools, broken down by primary and secondary?
8. How many school streets are there likely to be by 2022 in your local authority both as a total figure and a percentage of the overall schools, broken down by primary and secondary?
9. What is preventing you from establishing more school streets (resources / skill set / finances / local opposition)?
10. What estimate have you made of the financial resources needed to implement school streets?
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding
Hastings Borough Council currently have 34 vehicle fleet
Diesel - 33
Petrol - 1
Hastings Borough Council holds no information on the remainder of the questions. Schools and Education is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information