FOI request (FOIR-124050477)
Requested Tue 11 June 2019
Responded Wed 23 October 2019
1. What is the total amount spent by this local authority in each of 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19 on advertising, broken down by the following categories:
· Out-of-home advertising such as banners/billboards/posters/displays/signs etc
· Print advertising, excluding local newspapers/publications, such as direct mail and leaflets.
· Print advertising within local newspapers/publications
· Local radio
· Social media
· Online advertising (recruitment)
· Online advertising (non-recruitment)
· Any other
2. The top 5 outlets in terms of advertising spend (in the interest of commercial sensitivity, this answer does not need to include the amount that is spent with each outlet, the list can also be randomised in order if deemed necessary.) By outlet I refer to the specific host for a piece of advertising, such as a local newspaper or advertising company.
If figures cannot be disaggregated into the requested categories, please provide a total figure for each of the requested financial years.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding, we have installed a new Freedom of Information system and have experienced a few problems.
Q1 - Hastings Borough Council do not break expenditure into sub categories
Rother District Council
Johnston Publishing Ltd/JPI Media Publishing
Hastings Independent Press
The Chelsea Magazine Co Ltd
Global Radio Services
Freedom of Information