FOI request (FOI229446)
Enforcement/ Debt Collection Contracts
Requested Mon 15 January 2018
Responded Mon 15 January 2018
Enforcement/ Debt Collection Contracts - For Parking Fines, Council Tax, Business Rates, Commercial Rents, High Court Writs
The details we require are:
- Your current suppliers used to collect the above debts?
- Number of cases issued to each enforcement agent for the immediate past 2 financial years, and year to date?
- Enforcement/ Debt Collection contract start dates and end dates, and any contract extension provisions?
- Type of the most recent procurement process for enforcement services eg Tender, Concession etc?
- Whether your Revenue and Benefits and/or Parking Service is outsourced and if so, to whom?
- The name and job title of the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Please see attached 6 questions
1. Equita 2. 01/04/15 to 31/03/16 - 242, 01/04/16 to 31/03/17 - 224, 01/04/17 to 06/12/17 - 155 3. No formal contract 4. No formal procurement process 5. Not outsourced 6. Mike Hepworth, Assistant Director Environment & Place
COUNCIL TAX AND BUSINESS RATES
1. Rossendales 2. Council Tax - 2015/16 - 3134, 2016/17 - 971, 2017/18 - 309 - Business Rates - 2015/16 - 227, 2016/17 - 78, 2017/18 - 43 3. No formal contract 4. No formal procurement process 5. Not outsourced 6. Peter Grace, Assistant Director Finance Services and Revenues
Information not held
HIGH COURT WRITS
1. The Sheriffs Office 2. 2015/16 - 0, 2016/17 - 0, 2017/18 - 3 3. No formal contract 4. No formal procurement process 5. Not outsourced 6. Christine Barkshire-Jones, Chief Legal Officer
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.