FOI request (FOI227931)
Incoming constituent communication software
Requested Wed 15 November 2017
Responded Wed 15 November 2017
- Are you using any software to manage your incoming communication channels (phone, email, live chat etc) from constituents (e.g. Zendesk, Desk.com, Intercom, RightNow, Service Cloud, Freshdesk etc.)?
- If so, what is the software called?
- When does the contract with this current software provider end?
- How much does your current software cost annually?
- What is your annual budget for this type of software?
- When will you be looking to review your current software?
Please provide information in the form of an email response. If it is not possible to deliver the information requested, please provide advice as to how I can clarify my request to be incorporated into the scope of the Act.
Q1 - No
Q2 - Q6 - N/A
Freedom of Information