FOI request (FOI226374)
Requested Fri 20 October 2017
Responded Fri 20 October 2017
Many council owned and managed properties have pumping stations or off-mains-grid sewage treatment plants. Councils and Local Authorities typically manage these to functional and manufacturer guidelines, which includes periodic servicing, maintenance, tankering, inspection, new installation, health and safety upgrades, and sourcing of spare parts (the "Relevant Services").
MPC Services (UK) Ltd provides precisely these Relevant Services, to a high standard, and with relevant certifications and insurance, from its base in Derbyshire, by a nationwide and highly trained team of engineers. We have been providing the Relevant Services at numerous nationwide council properties for over 20 years.
Please provide us the following information. This will help us provide relevant quotations when your council opens tenders, as well as ad hoc service requests, ultimately to reduce costs to your council and its constituents.
A list of each of the following accompanied by whether selection of the Relevant Services they fall under 1/ a Council tender or framework process, 2/ direct sourcing by the property, 3/ separately managed service
- Schools and Colleges.
- Care homes and other residential care.
- Community buildings, including but not limited to libraries, town halls, council buildings, sports halls and clubs, youth and other community centres.
2/ Tender details
List of all known frameworks or tenders for any servicing, maintenance, tankering, sampling, installation, and/or inspection in your jurisdiction. This should include:
- Relevant area, total number and type of properties.
- Primary person or organisation handling the tender or framework.
- Contact details of this primary person or organisation.
- Steps to be taken to ensure MPC Services will be included in the tender or framework circulation.
- Initial expiry date of current tender or framework.
- Expected date for opening the next tender or framework period.
3/ Council owned property managers
List of all known organisations managing council owned properties, whether that organisation is a public or a private entity:
- Management organisation name
- Commentary on the properties covered
- Contact details
Hastings Borough Council do now own or manage any pumping stations or off-mains-grid sewage treatment plants.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.