FOI request (FOI216279)
Requested Thu 29 June 2017
Responded Thu 29 June 2017
1. As of the 1st April 2017 - how many people were on your social housing waiting?
2. How many households were waiting on the list with children under 16?
3. How many households were in temporary accommodation? How long have they been in temporary accommodation?
4. How many households were in temporary accommodation with children under 16?
5. How many households were in temporary accommodation outside the borough and where?
Q1 - 1338 households Q2 - 551 households Q3 - 54. Lowest of 82 days ranging to the highest of 275 days. Q4 - 23 households Q5 - 1, Bexhill 9, Eastbourne 1, Seaford 1, Gillingham 1, Rochester
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.