FOI request (FOI214658)
Contracts with suppliers
Requested Thu 29 June 2017
Responded Thu 29 June 2017
This is a Freedom of Information request made on behalf of Portsmouth City Council - Legal Services.
Our request is for information relating to contracts between your Authority and the following Companies:
• Broadwater Leisure Limited (Company no: 04383905)
• Parkwood Project Management Limited (Company no: 03330400)
• Parkwood Leisure Limited (Company no: 03232979)
• Parkwood Community Leisure Limited (Company no: 06054092)
• Parkwood Holdings Limited (Company no: 02733592)
• Parkwood Leisure Holdings Limited (Company no: 08923607)
• Leisureplan Limited (Company no: 04351431)
• Legacy Leisure Limited (Company no: 08361324)
• Any other companies within the Parkwood Group
The information we would need regarding such contracts with the above companies is:
• Does your Authority currently have a contract(s) with any of the above companies for provision of works and/or services at any of your leisure facilities? If so, please provide the year when each of them commenced and the length of each of the contracts?
• Did your Authority have in the past a contract(s) with any of the above companies for provision of works and/ services at any of your leisure facilities? If so, when did they terminate? Did they terminate on the contracts' expiry date or were they terminated early by your Authority?"
ResponseHastings Borough Council has outsourced its Leisure facilities to Freedom Leisure to manage. We can confirm that Hastings Borough Council has not used any of the above companies for provision of works and services itself.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.