FOI request (FOI212047)
Requested Tue 23 May 2017
Responded Tue 23 May 2017
This is an updated request on behalf of BBC South East for the following information about housing at your local authority. It's a follow-up from a request that I submitted in 2016.
Can you please provide the following details:
1. As of the 1st April 2016-17 - how many people were on your social housing waiting?
2. How many households were waiting on the list with children under 16?
3. How many households were in temporary accommodation? How long have they been in temporary accommodation?
4. How many households were in temporary accommodation with children under 16?
5. How many households were in temporary accommodation outside the borough and where?
ResponseQ1: No of households on housing register as at 01/04/2016 = 1142 Q2: 405 households Q3: 40 in temporary accommodation. A total of 8049 days. Q4: 14 Q5: 0
Freedom of Information