FOI request (FOI204300)
EIR Request - Caravan Site Licences and Conditions
Requested Tue 03 January 2017
Responded Fri 06 January 2017
Could you please supply me with the latest site licences and conditions for the following caravan sites:
- Rocklands Caravan Park Rocklands Lane
- Spindle Wood Caravan Park Rock Lane
- Shearbarn Caravan Park Barley Lane
- Combe Haven Caravan Park Harley Shute Road
- Stalkhurst Caravan Park, Ivy House Lane
Back in December 2015 / January 2016 you supplied me with the following versions of the site licence and conditions (request 15/671) :
- Rocklands dated 15/03/2012
- Spindle Wood dated 15/03/2012
- Shearbarn dated 12/04/2013
- Combe Haven dated 15/03/2012
- Stalkhurst dated 21/03/2012
Following the recent release of the RH environment audit reports from January 2015 and the site audit recommendations that new licences be issued I would like to ensure that I have the latest versions of the site licences and conditions.
Please supply me with the latest versions issued by HBC.
ResponseWe confirm that the licences and conditions issued in January 2016 are still the current ones held by Hastings Borough Council. All licences/conditions are currently being amended with the intention of issuing later in the year.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.