FOI request (FOI-95689024)
Requested Wed 14 November 2018
Responded Thu 21 February 2019
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 REQUEST - BACS PAYMENT AND DIRECT DEBIT SOFTWARE
We are writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from Finance (Accounts Receivable/Payable) and IT (Information Technology):
1. Who provides the organisations BACS payments and Direct Debit collection software?
2. Please provide a list of your suppliers of the above software.
3. How you came to the decision to choose these companies?
4. Are these solution(s) hosted on premise or cloud hosted?
5. Please provide expenditure on computer software used for Bacs payment processing and Direct Debit collection. For financial years 2015/2016 and 2017/2018.
6. When does your current contract(s) with BACS payment and Direct Debit collection software expire?
7. Will this service(s) be tendered and if so where?
8. What is the total value of your current BACS payment and Direct Debit collection software contract(s), including ongoing software annual maintenance value and over what period?
9. With whom does the organisation hold its primary bank account?
10. Does the organisation, acting as a Bureau, provide Bacs processing on behalf on any other organisation?
11. What payments types does the organisation use? (e.g. Bacs Direct Credit), BACS Direct Debit, Faster Payments, etc.).
12. Who is the person responsible for BACS processing and Direct Debit collection software?
- Telephone Number
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding, we have installed a new Freedom of Information system and have experienced a few problems.
1. Bottomline ePay
3. Information not held
4. On premise
2015-16 - £1,462.00
2017-18 - £1,594.50
6. Rolling contract
7. Information not held
11. BACS Direct Credit, BACS Direct Debit, Faster Payments, CHAPS.12.Peter GraceAssistant Director Financial Services and Revenues01424 firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.