FOI request (FOI-83297200)
Requested Tue 31 July 2018
Responded Fri 10 August 2018
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please send me:
- The total number of Pupil Referral Unit places funded in Hastings Borough Council for the academic year 2016-17
- The total number of pupils on the roll of Pupil Referral Units in Hastings Borough Council over the course of the academic year 2016-17
- The number of secondary-age pupils admitted to Pupil Referral Units in Hastings Borough Council in the academic year 2016-17, broken down by term of admission of pupils i.e. (Year 7 Term 1, Year 7 Term 2 etc.)
- The number of cases considered by Fair Access Panels in Hastings Borough Council in the academic year 2016-17
- The number of intentions to direct issued by Hastings Borough Council to local schools in the academic year 2016-17
- The number of refusals made by academies in Hastings Borough Council in the academic year 2016-17
- The number of appeals to the Schools Adjudicator made by governing bodies of maintained schools in Hastings Borough Council in the academic year 2016-17
- Total expenditure by Hastings Borough Council on alternative provision in the academic year 2016-17, and the percentage of this that related to:
o Per pupil entitlement
o Free School Meals
o Looked After Children
o High Needs block
o Standard lump sum to AP school
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Schools and Education, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.