FOI request (FOI-80077063)
Gully Cleaning FOI
Requested Fri 29 June 2018
Responded Tue 03 July 2018
- Does the council undertake gully cleaning with direct labour or through a contractor?
- If a contractor is used, please provide the name of the contractor and ignore questions 3 to 6.
- Are the gully pots refilled after the cleaning process?
- Is the water collected from the gully pot used in the cleaning process?
- Is the water collected from the gully pot used to refill the gully pot?
- If the answer to question 4 or 5 is no, please advise where the water collected from the gully pots is taken?
Information not held
Gully cleaning is the responsibility of East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.