FOI request (FOI-79390619)
Requested Thu 21 June 2018
Responded Thu 28 June 2018
I would like to submit an FOI for the following information:
- The number of council-owned buildings occupied by live-in property guardians annually.
- The total number of individuals living in council-owned buildings as live-in property guardians annually.
- The total annual spend on contracts with property guardian companies.
- The total annual income received from contracts with property guardian companies.
- The total number of property guardian companies the council uses for council-owned buildings and the names of these companies.
- For 1-5 can I have the annual figures for the last five financial years (2017-18, 2016-7, 2015-16, 2014-15, 2013-14)
- The addresses of council-owned buildings currently occupied by live-in property guardians.
To clarify, the definition of a property guardian is "someone who has entered into an agreement to live in a building or part of a building that would normally be otherwise empty for the primary purpose of securing and safeguarding the property." ( https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/property-guardians-fact-sheet/property-guardians-a-fact-sheet-for-current-and-potential-property-guardians)
Q1 - None
Q2 - None
Q3 - Nil
Q4 - Nil
Q5 - None
Q6 - n/a
Q7 - n/a
Freedom of Information