FOI request (FOI-70074834)
Requested Mon 12 March 2018
Responded Wed 14 March 2018
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to request the following information:
- How many reports and complaints about potholes have you received in each year since 2009/10?
- How much was spent on resurfacing and fixing potholed roads in each year since 2009/10?
- How many carriageway safety inspections have been carried out in each since year 2009-10?
- How many claims relating to vehicle damage and injury, caused by potholes or uneven surfaces, have been received in each year since 2009/10?
- What was the overall compensation provided by the council for successful claims relating to vehicle damage and injury as a result of potholes or uneven surfaces in each year since 2009/10?
- Approximately what proportion of the roads in your area needed maintenance work because of uneven surfaces or potholes in each year since 2009/10?
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Highways, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.