FOI request (FOI-69929572)
Requested Fri 09 March 2018
Responded Thu 15 March 2018
Further to my previous email that I sent this morning, please see below a second set of questions. Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to request the following information:
- How many public parks were managed or maintained by your local authority in each year since 2009-10?
- What is the total area of public park land that has been managed or maintained by your local authority in each year since 2009-10?
- How much Local Authority money has been spent on maintaining parks or building new parks in each year since 2009-10?
- How many park managers have been employed, part time and/or full time, by your local authority in each year since 2009-10?
- How much money has your local authority made on charges to use park facilities in each year since 2009-10?
Q1 - 11
Q2 - 873,680m2
Q4 - 1 x Park Manager has been employed full time since 2009
Q5 - Charges to use park facilities as follows:
2009/2010 - Information not held
2010/2011 - Information not held
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.