FOI request (FOI-69322909)
Requested Fri 02 March 2018
Responded Tue 10 April 2018
- What was expenditure on sports and leisure services in each year since 2009-10
- How many sports and leisure centres were managed by the local authority in each year since 2009-10
- How many sports and leisure centres have been closed in each year since 2009-10?
- How many sports and leisure jobs were there in each year since 2009-10?
- How many sports and leisure centres are proposed for closure within the next year?
2009/10 - £808,649
2010/11 - £1,530,765
2011/12 - £1,298,612
2012/13 - £1,119,467
2013/14 - £1,106,890
2014/15 - £1,211,272
2015/16 - £687,960
2016/17 - £521,206
Freedom Leisure have managed our leisure centres on our behalf. Freedom Leisure managed 3 centres from 2009/10 to 2012/13 under the same contract, two owned by Hastings Borough Council and one school mixed use site. From 2013/14 the school based site switched management to a local academy trust after the contract was novated.
Q3 - 0
Q4 - Information not held, this will be held by Freedom Leisure
Q5 - 0
Freedom of Information