FOI request (FOI-68358116)
Parking Permit Costs
Requested Mon 19 February 2018
Responded Mon 05 March 2018
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to enquire the following information relating to parking permits:
- What is the average cost of an annual local resident parking permit within your council?
- How many local resident parking permits did you issue within the following timeframe: 1st January 2017 - 31st December 2017
- Please provide the cost of an annual local resident parking permit over the last five years, including how the price has changed each year
- How much revenue did the council receive through local resident parking permit over the past calendar year - 1st January 2017 - 31st December 2017
- Does the cost of an annual parking permit differ depending on what street/area the permit is for? If it does differ, please provide the price range and the reasons for the variation in price.
Hastings Borough Council does not hold this information. On street parking enforcement, which includes residents parking permits was transferred to East Sussex County Council on 1 April 2013, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Information regarding car park permits can be found on our web site:
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.